Items(s) Included: Wood Burning Fire PitAdditional Items Below
Availability: Usually In Stock
Wood Burning Fire Pit
Iron Oxide Patina
Heavy Gauge Steel
- Had crafted by American craftsman from 100% recycled steel.
- One quarter inch thick steel.
- Heaviest gauge metal used in any fire pit available today.
- Iron oxide patina outside.
- Inside is coated with high temperature resistant protective coating.
- 1.5 inch rain drain hole located in the bottom.
- Stone base is NOT included but is HIGHLY recommended.
- Firelight plays beautifully in the wide open pit.
- Stylish Designs
- Sleek Modern Look.
- A Handcrafted piece of individually numbered fire pit art!
- Fire Pit (40"w x 40"d x 14"h)
The Oyler Fire Pit reminds us of planet Saturn with the spectacular ring feature in the night sky. The fire pit ring is a convenient resting spot for a beverage or as a foot rest as the embers glow under a full moon. This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America. They are constructed from heavy duty 1/4“ thick mild carbon steel and are the most durable steel fire pit made anywhere. The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a 1.5” diameter rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.